- Posted by México
- On Monday May 14th, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Familiarization Trip, foreign investment, Home finding, infrastructure, intercultural training, lease termination, living abroad, living in a foreign country, moving abroad, relocation, Relocation Services, SRS Relocation, SRS service
Home Finding is a consulting program of SRS Relocations for helping employees to find the right house, with the necessary aspects to make easier their relocation in a new environment. With this service, we make it easier for the employee and family their establishment in a foreign country in order to lessen the impact of the move.
SRS provides the best professional solution to meet the needs of the assignees. A needs assessment is provided according to their lives in their country of origin, preferences and lifestyles in order to find the appropriated house at the foreign country.
This SRS service includes:
- To learn about the employee´s housing needs, in order to set budgets and determine standards for choosing a property.
- To identify houses in a tour limited to pre-defined 1-3 districts or neighborhoods.
- To schedule appointments from 1 to 3 days of viewing.
- To advise the employee about the cultural features of the area, to make him/her easier to adapt to the new home:
- Typical expat area
- Major positives and negatives of each property
- To inform the employee about all the extra things he/she should know about the house, shopping, schooling, social norms, transporting etc.
- To perform lease negotiation according with the company’s policies.
With SRS Home Finding, companies offer consulting to their new employees and their families, to settle in a different country without suffering the full impact of the move. This will make them feel trustful and comfortable, which will increase their productivity and performance at the office.