- Posted by México
- On Tuesday November 14th, 2017
- 0 Comments
- language training, location, Relocation Services, srs services, transferees and families
Relocation services cover a range of internal business processes to transfer employees, their families or even entire departments of an industry to a new location. Like other types of employee benefits, these processes are usually administered by human resources specialists within a corporation.
Such business processes can include domestic residential services where the staff is transferred to another state, as well as international relocation services which include planning for diplomats, managers, and other important positions, working abroad. The relocation process includes, among others:
- The arrangement of documents (visa, long-term stay permissions, driving licese, renewals, etc.)
- Finding a new house, the management of your actual residency and a global household goods transportation service
- Schooling assistance for the children
- Spouse assistance in finding a job or interests in the new place
- Language training to live and work in the host country as well as familiarization trips to introduce the assignee and the family to the local culture.
Staff Relocation Services helps your staff and their families to live and work in the host country by training them in the local language and business dialect.
Providing the necessary intercultural and language training as part of an international relocation support will substantially help your relocating employee to communicate and integrate effectively in their new location.
Language lessons are critical for a transferee who has accepted an international relocation. With the language lesson program, employers will settle an easier transition and a successful assignment to the staff.
SRS Relocation offers language lesson programs to assignees and their families. We work with leading language firms to arrange group lessons, private lessons and self-study programs, depending on the specific needs of the assignee. Our language lessons offer:
- Setting up of language training
- Intercultural tips for adults and children
- Individual, group or family options available
- Adaptable format, content and instructional approach of the program to meet employee needs and incorporate any advance knowledge of the language
- Coordination of culturally appropriate use of target language lessons to help establish business and social relationships
These add benefits such as:
- Uses for both business and social situations
- Flexible and built around your relocating employee’s needs
- Boosts confidence and speeds the settling-in period
- An approachment to meet employee needs
So, an effective relocation process can improve an employee’s performance in and out of the company as they gain new skills and knowledge. SRS relocation service is designed to maximize the company’s investment and to fully support your transferees and families as well.